Symposium access will be granted only under PASS exhibition sent by Università di Pisa. The PASS indicates the entrance (Ingresso A or Ingresso B) to be used for accessing security check area.
The PASS is only for personal use and should be produced together with personal ID whose number has been provided upon registration.
PASS must be kept all the time to be presented upon control personnel request.
It is recommended to reach the venue entrance with appropriate advance to facilitate security checks,considering the opening time.
- 20 September 2017 – Session 1 “Mindscience and Quantum Physics” – 12:30
Entrance opening: 10:00.
- 21 September 2017 – Session 2 “Mindscience vs Neuroscience” – 09:00
Entrance opening: 7:30
- La Session 3 “Mindscience and Philosophy” – 13:00
Entrance opening: 11:30
- It is forbidden to bring trolleys, bags, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers, and bulky objects of any kind. Only small handbags will be allowed.
- Flags, poles, sharp and offending objects will not be allowed. Bottles, cans and thermos cannot enter the venue.
- Whenever attendants leave the venue, re-entrance will require again security checks.
- 15 minutes before session start an announcement will invite participants to take seat quietly.
- Cellular phones must be powered off during sessions.
- Video and audio recording are forbidden, therefore cameras will not be allowed.
- It is forbidden to eat or drink inside the auditorium.
- It is forbidden to distribute leaflets or any other object.
- Animals are not allowed (with the exception of dogs guiding blind persons).
- In case of arrival when the session has already started it may be necessary to wait for a moment of pause to be admitted in the auditorium.
- Smoking inside the building is forbidden.
Reserved seats for disabled participants and their carers will be available.
The official language of the Symposium is English. Italian simultaneous translation will be available using headsets that can be obtained at the desk by leaving the ID. It will also be available translation for hearing impaired participants.
A bar and restaurant service is available inside the building. Pre-paid tickets should be acquired ahead of lunch in order to reduce lines during intervals.